Friday, November 14, 2014

Maione & Me

Dear All...

I have been absent for a very long time. I quit Easecox for about 4 years to date. Don't get me wrong. Easecox product is good, nothing bad about the product but it was just too tiring and stress (too many classes, events and meetings as all is compulsory which incur a lot of $$). I was diagnose with hypothyroidism in my 4th year with Easecox partly because of work stress. I just could not cope with the stress and the busy lifestyle i had in Easecox..pratically no life at all (hubby and family complain). So the decision to quit came into mind and decided to deal with my hypothyroidism then follow by marriage, pregnancy and now busy with my little princess. Life has been wonderful as i am blessed with a hubby who is caring understanding and a lovely baby girl.

Since i got pregnant, i stop using all kinds of skincare and hair dye until i gave birth to my little princess. During my pregnancy, i had chicken pox and it was devastating as i fear that i would loose my precious. I was so relief that everything was fine with my precious except that i am covered with pox from head to toe and i look horrible. I had deep scars all over my face and body due to it and never look the same as before. It was really sad but then once i think of my little princess, i forgot how ugly i was until my hubby took a picture of me and my little princess when she is 2 months old. I did not realize how much i have aged with all those fine line around my eyes and across my forehead, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dry skin. I avoided taking pictures since then.

Life with my precious has been so busy. All my attention is on her and i was so tired and lazy to even apply anything on my face. One fine day my good friend came to visit me and baby and to her biggest surprise she could not imagine how much i have aged. She then introduce me to MAIONE. She told me its designed for lazy people like me. Without hesitation, i use it and i saw remarkable results in 4 days and i totally fall in love with Maione. Now i just cant live without it. Its cost saving as you do not require any toner, moisturizer, eye gel or serum and etc....jus facial cleanser, then Maione n sunblock..simple as that.

Since the results is so amazing and looking at its compensation plan, i decided to get back to business as it is so much more easier than Easecox and does not require tonnes of stocks like Easecox (I still have bags of goods laying in my storeroom) and start up cost is way..wayyy much more lower than Easecox and simple compensation plan and easy to duplicate because it easy to learn with only 2 products. I just could not resist the simple and easy compensation plan, no maintenance fee and stress free. Its is just perfect for me. (If you want to know more about EASECOX  VS YIJIA..email me @ janchai11@gmail.com)

For those of you who wants to run an international business with a low start up capital i highly recommend YiJia International. Do some research online and you will get what i mean. 

GET IN AND TAKE ACTION!!
Its easier to stand on sidelines, criticize and say why you shouldn't do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game.                                                                                          - Robert Kiyosaki-






*Notice the lines across my forehead and uneven skin tone at the Before picture.




After 3 1/2 months
(Taken on 13 Nov)
* All pictures without make up on!

I will update more pictures as soon as possible. So stay tune. Adios!

For more info on Maione visit http://mymaione.weebly.com or watapps/wechat @ 016 233 3038 or email to ilovemaione@gmail.com

Click Here >>> YiJia International Compensation Plan